Wednesday, February 6, 2013

printable valentine word search

I am always on the look out for non food or candy Valentines that my kids can take to school to pass out.  I, myself, love the candy, but their school does not! 

  

A few years ago I shared a Valentine word search that we made for     my son to pass out to his Kindergarten class.  We punched two holes on the side to include a pencil with it. 

I wanted to share that printable with you.  It is on my side bar and you can follow the link and print it out yourself.  


This year, I have a few non food Valentines in the works for my three elementary school aged kids to take.  I am really excited about one and will share it with you soon. 

6 comments:

chris said...

Thanks for sharing...but check your link. It didn't work for me. :)

traci said...

I fixed it, hopefully.

Lane said...

Oh great! Thank you for the word search. I'm going to use it this year and attach a couple little heart magnets to each one for my daughters class.

Tiffany H. said...

These are adorable! Like you, I've been on the lookout for cute valentine's my kids can take to school w/o candy. Thank you for sharing your printable. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this! I'm bookmarking it for next year. My daughter will love it in first grade and I can share it with my kindergarten class.

Unknown said...

Just printed these to put in treat bags for my 3rd grader's class Valentine's party. Thanks!! They're adorable.