Monday, June 16, 2008

my apron came


My apron from the Sassy Apron Swap arrived last week and I was so excited. I love getting packages anyway, but this one was especially fun because it was a surprise. You don't know who your partner is (or at least, who has your name) or where they are from. The woman that I got my lovely apron from is from South Carolina and her name is Jennifer. She made the prettiest reversible half apron with colors that I just love. She embroidered my name on one of the sides and told me that even though it's a half apron, she wears hers like a baby doll dress at the top so that she can keep more of herself clean. I love it like that as well as around the waist. What a cleaver idea. She sent a hand towel with it that she embroidered a flower on as well. What an amazing seamstress and person. Love it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is darling-I especially like the flowers and the border fabric is really cute.

driftwood shack said...

Oh I love the green fabric on this apron!