Sunday, August 2, 2009

on vacation again

We're having a mini family reunion in Utah this weekend. Then, my boys are joining their cousins at this for the rest of the week. I am hoping to spend my time getting some great ideas - there's always great ideas at all the stores here. Plus, we are staying at my sister in law's house and she lives across the street from dear lizzie, which is one of the cutest shops/boutiques that I have ever been in. It has an amazing lunch menu and cupcakes as well. Oh, and we went to the Provo Famer's Market where there were some awesome booths with food and crafts. I found this girl selling the cutest headbands, birthday banner, and earrings. Check out her etsy shop. So, I will be back to blogging soon. When we come home, the boys have one day of summer left and then, it's back to school. That will be a bitter sweet day. I have loved our summer adventures, but having a predictable schedule is very healthy for me. So, until then....

*fixed the links!

8 comments:

chris said...

Hi Traci. Have a great time in Utah. I definitely do better with a schedule as well. FYI, check the links in your post. I couldn't get them to work.

Mandee said...

You have to try the mint brownie at DL- the best I've ever had. Email me, and I will meet you there! : )

Janele M.Stratton said...

I glad you had a great time. We had planned on heading up to Utah to visit family, but school is creeping up on us fast. It seems that the summer vacation for the kids is getting shorter and shorter. :)

Bianca said...

Aww...I'm so jealous! I wish I was there too. Have fun and eat a cupcake for me!

busymama said...

I'm a blog stalker, but if you go to dear lizzies hop across teh street and grab a bite at the blue lemon - it is wonderful!

dana said...

have a great time!

Molly said...

Might I recommend Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe in Salem?

Jess said...

I live it Utah, and I love dear lizzie's... it is my fav! And I have been to Gracie Lou's, also try the Corn Wagon in Springville, its awesome!