Wednesday, March 11, 2009

extremely cute skirt tutorial


Photos via The Polka Dot Chair

I was just talking to my friend who told me she made a cute skirt yesterday for her daughter. Then, the better part...she posted a tutorial on her blog. Thanks Melissa! I have to share. She is one of the people (besides my mom) that inspired me to start sewing a few years ago when she helped me sew a beautiful baby blessing dress for my daughter. I still look to her for advice and ideas. I am glad she shared this one with everyone!

3 comments:

dana said...

Adorable! Thanks for the pattern idea!

The Fair Weather Optimist said...

Oh my gosh! Sooo cute! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Jaime

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

You are so nice to post this link. I hope you start feeling better soon and start posting more of your awesome ideas... I'm feeling creative and your blog is one of my best inspirations :-)