Tuesday, February 2, 2010

shop update (again)

I have more initial pendant charms up in the shop. If you don't see the initial you want, just convo me and I can make the one you need. I am also listing some ball chain necklaces tomorrow.

Melissa has a new pdf pattern up in the etsy shop for the Sunday Bag. It is awesome. I have seen this bag up close and I love it. It has so much room and is so classy. Plus, she added some kits for the fabric scrapbook she made for the Moda Bakeshop last week. Grab the while they last.

1 comment:

CHEAPSOCCERUNIFORM said...

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up
Now it will be very cold in winter, in order to keep warm yourself, moncler company has provide jackets for you, so it is better to own moncler jackets yourselif as soon as possible. Eeveryone love fashion clothing, polo ralph lauren is very popular all over world, that is my dream to get ralph lauren.We know Ray Ban by America soldier, all of them wear ray ban sunglasses when they walk on the road, it is fashionable for you. Most of people like to wear jeans, it is very modern when wearing true religion jeans in the street.