Thursday, April 2, 2009

a few sweet buys


I am really trying to not buy too many things on the internet when I am home during a week of rainy days. I then rationalize with the fact that I haven't been out to the grocery store that week, so surly I could squeeze a few dollars out of the budget on something fun. Last week I did just that. I bought two sweet things on etsy and they have already arrived and I am very happy with my purchases. I bought this cute vintage button necklace from doe-c-doe's etsy shop here. It is the perfect color - a light aqua. The love tag on the back is an added bonus.


Then, I have seen Jodie's cute dolls on her blog vintage rick rack for the last year. She made a pattern for the girls and I snatched one from here. I have to be prepared to make some more girl dolls for future birthdays - whether they be in this house or those of friends.

2 comments:

Jess said...

cute cute dolls!

Kristi said...

You MADE those dolls? Seriously Traci...