Before I show you the other two shirts, you have to check out the tutorial by dana at made for the shirt dress. It is so clear and easy to follow, not to mention the shirt she used was sear sucker which turned out adorable. You will love making these. They are addicting. And, thanks for all you nice comments about the strawberry shirt. It's one of my favorites. The fabric was so great to begin with, so anything made out of it would have been cute.
I made a brown and pink one and cut out a little girl to applique from the Paper Dolls line from Windham Fabrics. I liked it and then I added the applique and I really liked it.
I had left over fabric from a vintage sheet that I used for a pair of lounge pants earlier and I loved the yellow tulips. I paired it with this yellow sear sucker that a lovely person sent to me from England. This shirt reminds me of the wall paper I had in my room when I was little. It was yellow floral, but it was textured and felt fuzzy when you touched it. I loved it and it was the 70's so this shirt seems to have that 70's vibe.
I quickly added these butterflies to one of Mallory's shirts. I was watching Martha while working out the other day (started a new program with my sister that I am really hoping to stick to) and saw that she used this butterfly template to iron on some patches on to stained clothing. Easy. I can do that. Simple in the key here!