Tuesday, January 26, 2010

custom soldered pendant charms 1 inch

photo from Kathryn at Nannygoat
Thanks to some great friends who nudge me along the way, I am now offering custom photo soldered pendants in our etsy shop. It started because my husband's business partner asked if I could make one for his wife for Christmas. I made him three because I couldn't decide which one I liked best. Then, my dear friend Kathryn at Nannygoat asked me if I could make two with photos of her four children. She just so happens to take really great photos, so they turned out great. So, with their help and the help of Melissa, the custom listing is now there. You have to be patient with me as I try to figure it all out. In the listing I asked that the photos be edited (black and white, any enhancements, etc.)and cropped to ensure you really get what you want. But, if that isn't possible, I can help with that part of the process. As silly as this may sound, I think I need to get going on a set of my own!

5 comments:

Marla said...

I love these Traci! Really, love these --- think I may have to order some for myself! But, do you have to have photoshop to edit the photos?? Is that the best way to do it?

jamie said...

I can vouch for these pendants. Top notch, best quality and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear mine. :) Traci, You're the best!

Phillippa said...

Well done, these look lovely and as soon as my children stop breaking every necklace I wear- I'll have one!

sara said...

Love this necklace!!

Anonymous said...

uh-oh...i think some etsy shopping might be in order soon.

too perfect. understated and sentimental. just my style.