Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my sister

photo via safarisister
sent me these for my birthday. I love them. I love simple silver jewelry. These are perfect. I love the shop (SafariSister) that she bought them from at etsy. The girl makes beautiful jewelry. I just thought I would share.
this is the photo on the pattern not me!
Oh, and this is a picture from the pattern of the vest my mom knitted for me for my birthday. It's from Tahki Stacy Charles' Terra Collection. I had to break the news to her this week that is quite short on me. I am a bit tall and I didn't want to hurt her feelings because I knew she worked so hard on it. Thankfully, she just laughed (because she thought it was funny that I was nervous to tell her) then she asked which color I would like her to remake it in. Cool mom, huh?
And, lastly, my younger sister, Caitlin, gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Monday night. Very joyful.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lucky YOU!

What sweet women you have in your life - love the earrings AND the vest!

Amy said...

Congrats on the new nephew!!! I hope everyone is doing well. I am sure you will be putting your craftyness to good use and making tons of baby boy items. Thanks for sharing your good news.

jessbcuz said...

I love those earrings! very sculptural.

and yes, what a cool mom! hope the 2nd go fits better and can't wait to see pics of it! what color did you request?

Anonymous said...

This is a really quality post.I find this information through Google.Great job.
Now it will be very cold in winter, in order to keep warm yourself, moncler company has provide jackets for you, so it is better to own moncler yourselif as soon as possible. Eeveryone love fashion clothing, polo ralph lauren is very popular all over world, that is my dream to get ralph lauren.We know Ray Ban by America soldier, all of them wear ray ban sunglasses when they walk on the road, it is fashionable for you. Most of people like to wear jeans, it is very modern when wearing true religion jeans in the street.