Thursday, May 7, 2009

make some of these for mother's day



Whether for your kitchen or your mom's, these are easy and a great way to use up scraps of fabric. Anything to make my garbage bag of scraps dwindle.  I can't believe how fast they are to make.   Add them to the top of your mom's gift or make many and put them with some new kitchen gadgets.  They're easy and that's what I like.   Plus, if you make a few extras, keep them for yourself. I really think it's easier and more fun to cook when you have pretty things in your kitchen (besides yourself, of course!). 

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I adore that fabric! Very functional and cute!

Betsy said...

These are really cute.

dana said...

thank you for another brilliant idea. I've been beating myself up over what I could make for mom (who really isn't into crafty things). She loves to cook though!
What a beautiful and simple project. Yours look great.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

So cute! What happy little potholders....I'll add them to my list of "things to make"... :-)

Blessings,
Spencer