Friday, February 11, 2011

charms for girls




These aren't necessarily for little girls, but for hometown girls - Little stick charms to remember your roots. I am a Kentucky transplant and have been here over 11 years, but I grew up in San Diego, California and still consider myself a California girl. I am starting to feel like a Kentucky girl too since I really love everything about Kentucky. These stick charms are only 1/2"X1 1/2" and are perfect for adding them to a chain that already has an initial charm. I am going to make a few more and stick them in the shop soon.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE these!!! My little brother (rancher-turned-financer guru) married the sweetest califorian city girl from Poway. She. Would. Love that cali girl charm!!!

Are you selling these or doing a tutorial on how to make them?

Danielle Strong said...

oh I love these!! I'm a Georgia peach, how fun would that be???? And such a great gift idea.

Angela said...

I love these! You are a genius!