Wednesday, February 2, 2011

for abby


A new little niece means a new little dress with a bit of applique. I didn't make the dress - it was an Old Navy special (love the additional 40% off sale items). I love the pink and red together. Since it's a 12 month dress, I thought it might be nice to add a cupcake (it will be around her birthday) and in Valentine colors (it will be around Valentines Day). I hope I didn't go over the top by adding her name. It just seemed like something was missing when I got the cupcake appliqued on. Well, she won't be able to hand this one down unless she finds another little Abby to give it to! Now, all this dress needs is a pair of leggings and I found a pair of red glitter shoes at Target (you know the ones) in a size that I think will fit a 1 year old!

2 comments:

chris said...

Another precious gift...well done!

Cheryl said...

You never cease to amaze me!!

Did you get the ice storm? It just barely missed us. We had freezing rain, but we got above freezing around 5 AM so it helped melt the ice before people were out and about. My brother's got 20 inches in Milwaukee. Crazy!

Oh and level 2 is getting easier. I even have been trying the higher impact parts. I think of you every day I do it!

MISSING YOU!