Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i made this bird for mallory



But, I never got a great photo of her wearing it. They were all blury. She was too interested in playing on the computer instead of posing if you can believe? Then, when she came home after wearing it that day at preschool, she had blue marker all over it. I have tried to soak it in Oxy Clean, but there are still marks of blue. So, it's sitting on my dryer waiting for me to try something new to it. Soon... Oh, and the bird applique is from my drawing that I have a pattern for on my side bar.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Sometimes hairspray (hardcore stuff like Aquanet) gets ink stains out.

Cute birdie!!

chris said...

Try flushing the stain with white vinegar. It may take several times, but it's a weak acid that can bleach without totally washing out the color.

Heather @ Significantly Simple said...

That is adorable!

Julie said...

Hairspray in an aerosol can works well on ink.

Ixchelle said...

Try Ivory Dish soap. Scrub with that and it should take it out. It got pen marks out of my husband's uniform.