Thursday, February 24, 2011

my new favorite necklace

I have been making these soldered stick pendants (just 1/2" X 1 1/2") lately and I love that I can add a few to the bigger charms on a chain to make a little ensemble of my favorite things.



I have been finding images to put on the back of these new stick pendants. So far I have New York (Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building), Utah (vintage beehive), Paris (Eiffel Tower)- (not shown) and California (the beach and a few others). I am hoping to find great images that will represent many of the places you all might be from! Let me know what you might like on the back of these charms. I am interested in hearing. I will list the ones I have just made soon in the shop.




3 comments:

Lydia @ the Loop said...

Very cute! For me, a Kentucky girl would be blue and have a basketball on the back. We get tired of the whole horse thing!

Outofmymind said...

These are fabulous!!! I've been wanting to learn how to make them but can't find anyone here in Utah to teach me. Keep up the great work!

Cheryl said...

Traci! I love these. They are perfect. And I laughed at Lydia's comment above. A horse would be the Louisville Cheryl and the UK blue would be the Lexington Cheryl. And I love being both.

All the ones you made perfect, Utah, NY, Cali. Love them all.

Man, I'm missing you. I need to pick up the phone!