Wednesday, August 13, 2008

tried this too



I haven't been on my blog because we went on a family vacation and I am obsessed with the Olympics. In fact, I might have to quit watching into the wee hours of the night because school just started today and I was wiped out getting the boys up. I have been staying up every night since they started. I just LOVE the swimming and gymnastics. I have decided that I need to start training for something. I haven't decided what just yet, but I think I need to be in shape like these athletes. I think I want to be a runner. Oh to dream! Last week I was in the mood to sew a skirt by following a tutorial I had bookmarked in my favorites. Do you know how many I have bookmarked? It's quite the list and someday I will get to them all...yeah, yeah, yeah. In the meantime, I am in love with this little tiered skirt. So fun. Of course, I made it way too big and have to wait until she grows in to it next year, but just like everything else...it's something to look forward to.

2 comments:

dana said...

that is an adorable ensemble! I too have so many craft pages with sewing ideas bookmarked that I know I'll never get to 3/4 of them.
I love reading on everyone's blogs that they're exhausted from staying up all night watching Olympics. Go USA!

~jen said...

so cute! make one for me! =) I doubt it would look as cute, though. *sigh* I'm also sleep deprived from watching Team USA all night long...but I am getting a bit of crochet done! Thanks for sharing! =)