Thursday, March 1, 2012

charm(s) winner(s) announced

If you knew me really well, you would know that I couldn't just pick one winner. So, I picked two! The WINNER WINNER (the first name my son drew) will win the round beveled LUCKY charm with 18" ball chain! And she is:Michele Steel - who left this comment on my facebook page: Traci you are amazing! I love them all!Now, the RUNNER UP WINNER will get this 1/2" X 1 1/2" so LUCKY charm with a vintage Irish lad on the back and a 24" nickel ball chain. And, she is:
HereIAM who left this comment on the blog: I so love the custom name charm. My 4 babies names are going to look so cute in it. Can't wait to order!
So, ladies, email me your mailing addresses to traciu73@yahoo.com. I am excited to send these out so you will have time to wear them before St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: