Thursday, October 17, 2013

it will all work out

I have always loved this quote by the Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley.  He had such a positive attitude which I clung to.  I also believe it will "all work out."  



I created this pattern while watching General Conference a few weeks ago and although those were not the exact words spoken since President Hinckley has passed on, that was the idea I gleaned from each of the talks that given.  


The pillow form is 16" X 16" I just made the cover up as I went.  I just made it until it fit!  I had it finished and realized it was still a bit too small, so I added a 1" piece of black and white dot fabric all the way around.  When I turned it inside out, it ended up looking like piping. I love that! 

Here's the pattern for the embroidery:


2 comments:

chris said...

Love the design you came up with...and it's a message I need to be reminded of frequently!

Unknown said...

I've also heard it quoted as "It will all work out in the end, if it hasn't worked out, it's not the end."