Sunday, May 25, 2008

quite refreshed

I highly reccommend the all day with friends thing. Whether it's shopping or crafting, it does the trick. The best deal of the day - 2 matching duvet covers for my boys that share a room. I have been eyeing these red gingham ones from Pottery Barn for almost 4 year now and I FOUND them at the outlet for 1/4 of the price. Yippeee! I even found jeans and cropped pants for myself. That was a fantastic score as well. I got a few things at IKEA to help organize in my crafting area that I am excited to put up. But, now I am back to reality and that is okay because I did miss reality by the end of the day. The timing was perfect. The company was perfect. And, the day was perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and that bed set is perfect! This is shameful but I have only heard of Pottery Barn through the show 'Friends' lol! Looks like I would love it though.. Red is my favourite colour too. You just can't beat it for cheering you up!

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog by the way, i hope you don't mind I'm adding you to my beautiful blog list! x

Anonymous said...

Very cute bedding!